Call for Expressions of Interest: Advoc8 Advisory Board
Are you a leader in your field?
Do you want to help shape the future of Advoc8?
Do you want to improve the way society engages with decision-makers and governments?
Then we want to hear from you!
Since launching in 2016, Advoc8 has transformed the way government relations and advocacy professionals engage with decision-makers and key stakeholders.
Our multi-award winning advocacy software supports teams across organisations like Uber, AGL and UNICEF. And although we’re small, we’ve tripled revenue year on year to become an established Australian startup in the growth phase.
We’re now on the look out for a talented group of individuals from diverse backgrounds to advise the leadership team in key business areas, and help drive Advoc8’s continued success.
We are looking for professionals in the following fields:
- Government relations / advocacy
- Seasoned industry professionals with longstanding experience in Australian politics and best practice advocacy
- Finance gurus with experience working with SaaS B2B startups and fundraising
- Privacy law experts with knowledge of the Australian Privacy Principles, relevant case law, and the EU GDPR
- Up to 4 hours per month of informal support/advice
- 2-3 advisory panel meetings / year
- 12 month term with option for renewal
- Active, responsive and giver of fearless advice.
- A believer in the ability of technology to improve stakeholder relationships with decision-makers, and giving all groups an equal opportunity to contribute to public policy development.
Interested applicants should send an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Up to 300 words on the contribution they can make and why they’re interested, and
- a CV or link to the LinkedIn profile.
Applications will be accepted until all positions have been filled.