Advoc8 is looking for a government relations professional with a keen interest in technology to grow Advoc8’s customer base and drive customer success.
As Account Manager, you’ll have a unique opportunity to meet and build relationships with top performing government relations teams across Australia and Asia. Your time will be split between finding new business, and supporting existing customers to ensure they are set up for success.
Key tasks include:
- Identifying and qualifying prospective customers that could be a good fit for Advoc8
- Onboarding and training new customers through online and in-person sessions
- Keeping customers informed of new products and features, making sure they are getting the most out of Advoc8, and identifying upsell opportunities
- Managing contract renewals
- Collecting customer feedback to help shape and build great advocacy technology
We are looking for a driven person, with:
- Experience in government relations, public affairs or politics
- A demonstrable interest in technology, including advocacy technology
- A strong sense of empathy towards customers and their challenges
- The ability to build and nurture relationships
Experience in sales or business development will be highly regarded.
Advoc8 will offer the successful candidate
- An attractive base salary and commission package commensurate with experience + super + training as required
- A fast-paced environment where new ideas and innovations are encouraged and implemented, and you can directly impact the direction of the business
- A healthy work-life balance, including flexible working and leave arrangements, regular team lunches/events, and Friday drinks
- A fun office vibe in the new Sydney Startup Hub, centrally located at Wynyard, and complete with pool table and barista-grade coffee machine.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org